Business Development Manager (Vehicle Contract Hire & Leasing)
£25k Basic + uncapped Commission +Car +Benefits OTE £50k+
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the growing team of a privately owned leasing and fleet management company. This is a rare opportunity to join a strong sales team that are expanding and looking to capitalize on growth in business. We are looking for candidates with experience within the leasing industry who are keen to hit the ground running. Candidates with a will to succeed can expect ongoing support and high earning potential.
The role is to build your own portfolio of SME’s, leasing and fleet managing business vehicles nationally. business hunting will form part of this role, you will be responsible for nurturing existing relationships, upselling and providing strong client management skills.
More about the role
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Creating Customer Quotations
- Providing high-quality customer support for all enquiries
- Building a prospect/client database and maintaining via CRM.
- Prospecting – Cold calling by phone, face to face, e-mail and other channels with a view to creating sales opportunities and appointments.
- Visiting prospects/clients to promote vehicle contract hire, Flexi Lease and Fleet Management solutions.
- Writing sales proposals and generating
More about you
- We require a proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, self-motivation, exceptional inter-personnel and the ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Previous Account Management experience, with a Leasing background
- Great customer/interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Goal orientated
- Full Driving licence
- Live within commuting distance of Stoke on Trent
More about Adept Vehicle Management
Founded in 2002, Adept Vehicle Management provides Fleet Management, Short Term Leasing, Business Contract Hire and Personal Contract Hire nationally.
Adept has grown it’s short-term hire fleet to over 150 vehicles and is a key partner with a number of major leasing companies. Due to recently securing a number of large key accounts, Adept is expanding rapidly, moving into new larger premises and growing the Adept team. However, it’s not just what we do that makes us the company we are, it’s how we do it. We all play a hands-on role in the day-to-day running of the business; we genuinely care about our customers and our team and that makes us a great place to work. We live Our moto Adept ‘the people who make the difference’
Closing date is the 20th May 2021
Send your CV and covering letter to us at [email protected]