Products - Driver Risk Assessment - Online Driver Training
AVM's driver profiling/risk assessment system is proven to accurately identify the risk posed by company vehicle drivers. Drivers are taken through a 4 stage assessment covering Attitude, Knowledge, Concentration & Observation, and Hazard Perception. We are not an on-road driver training company, which means our systems are completely objective and impartial Drivers receive an immediate risk rating the moment they finish. Fleet managers log into a dedicated management section to view driver results, which provides an overall risk rating plus a rating against each of the 4 sections. The system is available with the answers (and explanations) revealed or hidden. This means you can decide whether you would like to provide training during the assessment, or treat it purely as a test.
A market leader like AVM provides market leading online assessment and training solutions.
Having enjoyed huge acclaim for its online driver risk assessment and e-driver training solutions, our system provider has extended its portfolio to provide online solutions for all aspects of business training and staff assessment/evaluation. In the fleet sector, has enjoyed huge success, which is why the decision was taken to extend its highly successful online solutions into the broader area of staff evaluation, assessment and training.
- Highly Commended BusinessCar Techie Awards
- Best Risk Management system 2012 & 2015
- Observer Business of the Year award 2010
- Highly commended Fleet News awards 2010 Winners of the Business Car Techies in 2009 and 2010 for Best Risk Management System
- Finalists 2 years running in the Fleet News Awards and Green Fleet Awards Originators of the fleet industry’s first ever total online driver risk management portal - a system which combines all aspects of driver risk
- Creators of the first ever totally fixed cost risk assessment and driver training solution
- A balance between road safety and technology, with in-house expertise in fleet driver training / road safety and the latest online technologies
- Creators of the globally acclaimed Drink Driving web site (www.drinkdrivingkills.com)
- Outstanding service, support, account management and advice A ‘solutions’ culture - finding innovative ways of helping businesses improve staff development, assessment, evaluation and training
- A complete portfolio of services - from stand alone products to integrated solutions